Frequently Asked Questions
We will be going to Decatur again with the Atlanta Carnival Bandleaders Council @ Stonecrest Mall. More details to come on the 2019 route.
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required and should be done prior to March 9,2019,your next payments will be March 23, 2019. The 3rd payemnt will be due on April 13, 2019. The last day to register and Final payment is April 27, 2019. If you miss a deadline please add it to the next scheduled payment. *- ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Your memorable custom hand designed costume
• Free entrance into the Festival Village
• PARADISE Punch - our very own signature drink
• Drinks to keep you hydrated on the road
• Breakfast in the morning
• Light food after the Parade
• Paradise keepsake/goody bag
• Tights and Boots for the Ladies
• Paradise Carnival Troupe T-shirt
Currently Deposits can be made Online on the Costume page via PayPal, Remaining Balances after Deposit and Full Payment will be sent to you via an Invoice. If deposits were made prior to March 9,2019 or you want to make a larger deposit then payments can be done in-person or via PayPal. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please email us or use the contact form so we can provide you with the best way to get the measurements needed.
Unfortunately, we custom build your costume so refunds are not an option however you can call or email us with the name and phone number of the person that you give permission to collect your costume.